On November 3rd 2011, I successfully defended my PhD thesis in Computer Science on “Symbolic supertagging and syntax-semantics interface of polarized lexicalized grammatical formalisms” [manuscript, slides].
The jury was composed of:
- Philippe Blache (reviewer), Research Director at CNRS, Laboratoire Parole et Langage, Aix-en-Provence,
- Alexis Nasr (reviewer), Professor of Computer Science at Université de la Méditerranée, Marseille,
- Guillaume Bonfante, Associate Professor of Computer Science at Institut National Polytechnique de Lorraine, Nancy,
- Gérard Huet, Research Director at Inria, Rocquencourt,
- Sylvain Kahane, Professor of Linguistics at Université Paris Ouest, Nanterre,
- Guy Perrier (director), Professor of Computer Science at Université Nancy 2, Nancy,
- Alain Polguère (president), Professor of Linguistics at Université Nancy 2, Nancy.